Attorney Robert Santangelo has practiced law in the state of New Jersey for more than 34 years. He is licensed to practice in municipal, state, and federal courts throughout the state and is a member of both the New Jersey and American Bar Associations. Based in Toms River, New Jersey, Robert accepts clients from Ocean, Monmouth, Middlesex, and Burlington counties. Robert accepts clients and has appeared in courts all over the State of NJ.
Trying to handle any legal matter alone is a huge risk. If you need legal assistance, Robert Santangelo, Esq., is here to help make sure that your legal rights are protected.
Robert Santangelo, Esq., has extensive experience in the areas of family and divorce law, civil litigation, personal injury litigation, business law and commercial litigation, real estate law, and estate planning.
- Personal injury. Victims of personal injuries caused by the wrongful actions of someone else deserve compensation. Unfortunately, defendants and insurance companies often try to avoid or minimize what they need to pay. Robert knows how to investigate a case and negotiate effectively to get his clients the best possible outcome.
- Family law. Robert understands how difficult family law issues can be for his clients, and strives to offer compassionate and thorough service in any divorce, domestic violence, or other family law case.
- Business law and commercial litigation. If you need help drafting, reviewing, or enforcing contracts, Robert can ensure that your interests and rights are protected.
- Real estate and zoning. Real estate transactions, land use, and zoning issues can all be complex. Robert Santangelo, Esq., has helped clients handle numerous transactions, navigate state and municipal rules, and represented them before zoning and planning boards.
- Estate planning. Robert is experienced in all aspects of estate planning, including wills, trusts, living wills and power of attorney agreements.
Call Robert Santangelo, Esq., to Discuss Your Case
Attorney Robert Santangelo and his law firm staff are dedicated to giving the best possible service to each of his clients. He believes in being accessible, giving personal one-on-one attention to his clients so that they fully understand their legal options. His practice is built on a commitment to vigorously protect his clients’ rights, and he strives to offer services cost-effectively. If would like to discuss a legal issue or problem, call Robert Santangelo, Esq., at (732) 349-0044 to schedule a free consultation today.